Cancelled: ProtonTalk on 9 March Opening research bunker
Event is reeds geweest
We are very sorry to inform you that we have cancelled the ProtonTalk on Monday 9 March. Our board of directors has made the decision to cancel all meetings and events at HollandPTC, in order to protect our patients and staff against the risk of spreading the corona virus. Our patients are often particularly vulnerable and our staff is vital for the continuity of our care. Therefore the decision has been made to postpone this ProtonTalk to a later date. We hope to be able to send you another invitation soon.
16.00 hours Reception with coffee & tea
16.10 hours All about beam time
- Work done in 2019 in the bunker and labs, by Marta Rovituso
- How to start an experiment in HollandPTC, by Marta Rovituso
- How to apply, information on the procedure how to apply for beam time, by Charlotte Nijhoff
- The beam explained in technical detail, by students of Marta Rovituso
- Work planned for 2020 and milestones
- Updates from researchers
16.50 hours Tour of the labs and bunker
17.30 hours Celebration drinks
Would you like to join? Please register before March 2 2020 via email@example.com.